Lead software developer for a discretionary macro team focused on fixed income.
- Lead financial market analytics software development for the team.
- Maintain and improve data feeders, databases, GUIs, and backtesting software.
- Develop custom charting software and tools for trading analysis to support the PM.
- 3-5 years of development experience in Java or other object oriented languages.
- Solid grasp of the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with concurrent, multi-threaded application environments.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL database development and deployment.
- Experience with documentation writing.
- Version control experience (preferably GIT).
- Scripting skills (one or more of: sh, bash, Perl, Python, Powershell).
- Working experience in C++, Python, Java, Matlab.
- Experience in Windows development environment.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
The annual base salary range is $150000-$200000 (USD) . Actual compensation offered to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level among other things. Details about eligibility for bonus compensation (if applicable) will be finalized at the time of offer.