We’re training the next generation of Point72 investors.
The Point72 Academy is the Firm’s primary training ground for its long/short analysts. Our in-depth instruction and hands-on training offer bright minds the opportunity to learn our business and earn an analyst seat at our Firm. The Point72 Academy curriculum includes modeling and research skill-building and firsthand exposure to our investment professionals.
Point72 Academy Winternship
The Point72 Academy Winternship is a four-week training program for students interested in exploring a career in investing.
As a participant, you will get virtual crash courses in investing topics from our Point72 Academy instructors and gain insights from our Firm’s investment professionals. You will also work with your peers to prepare and present case studies to our teams.
What you’ll learn:
- What it’s like to be an Investment Professional at Point72
- More about the Point72 Academy Investment Analyst program
- How to research and present investment theses
- Accounting fundamentals
- Introductory corporate finance
- Financial modeling
- Company valuation techniques
- Stock analysis, through granular case studies
- Hands-on investment research project work
- Compliance and regulatory mandates for investors
- You are a student at an accredited university in the United States or Canada.
- Students graduating in Winter 2023 through Spring 2024
More to know:
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are prepared.
- Point72 will provide a competitive compensation during the program.
- Successful candidates will be invited to interview for future Point72 Academy opportunities.
- Participants of this program are not eligible to participate in the Point72 Future of Finance Diversity Accelerator Series.
- Applicants for this opportunity must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Point72 for a visa.
- This application will close October 16th at 5:00pm ET.
- This program will run part-time from in early January to early February.